Winter Coat Love

17 October 2009

Winter Coat Love

So I was lusting after a black or navy coat from Topshop to become my winter coat this winter. It seems I'd left it a bit late and there were only size 6's or 16's left in store, so I ended up getting a coat with a bit of colour. I'm quite pleased now :) this was £70 from Topshop but with discount etc I only ended up paying £60 which isn't quite as steep :)


Excuse the lame angled pose, the coat doesn't photograph well on a hanger so I had to try take a photo of me wearing it haha. It's a gorgeous very pale purpley pink with brown and blue pattern. It goes with a lot of my wardrobe too, which is always a good thing.

Have you got your winter coat yet? I love wrapping up all warm in cosy winter clothes :)

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. i always take an age deciding on what coat to buy & by the time i've decided there are never any left in my size! that is a lovely coat, i think i shall have to have a nosey in topshop! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this coat is just gorgeous! Sometimes black can be a bit boring so a few winters ago I got a bright red one and I love it!
    I love the colours on this one and you are right- everything will go with this! It looks so snuggly too :)

    ReplyDelete