October Favourites

31 October 2009

October Favourites

Hey everyone.. I don't normally post my monthly favourites but seeing as I enjoy watching monthly favourites on YouTube and reading them on here, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

I've picked 5 things for this month  - all things which stood out and shone in my personal opinion.

1. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy - For a long time I've been a fan of Aussie hair products, but I've particularly been rekindling my love with this 3 minute miracle conditioner since Aussie kindly sent me some products recently. It makes my hair feel soft, silky and more manageable when I've used it. Love love love this conditioner! 


2. Tesco Vitamin E Face Wipes - Have been using these wipes for a few weeks now, they have been on offer in Tescos for just 27p for ages! My mum and I have stocked up on about 10 packets each because they are just so lovely and fresh feeling! I don't use them for make-up removal, but I use them every morning before applying face cream and my make-up. Definitely highly recommend grabbing a pack or two of these while the offer is still on! 


3. Revlon 'Cherries In The Snow' lipstick - seeing as it is Halloween time, a red lipstick was always going to come in handy. I dug out this from my collection and have absolutely fallen in love with it. It is a lovely texture - doesn't feel drying on the lips at all. I have a hard time with some lipsticks - they make my lips look really unsmooth and show all the fine lines in my lips. This lipstick doesn't do that - I personally think it is the perfect formula of lipstick (for me anyway). On top of this, it's a downright lovely shade too! Intense red but with a sort of softness to it. Not too harsh. LOVE!!


4. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'Birthday Suit' - Such a lovely natural colour for every day looks, especially when I'm in a rush! I've reached for this eyeshadow 5 out of 7 days in the last week. It's just so quick and easy to apply, if I'm in a rush then applying this doesn't take away any valuable time! I also think it is the best cream eyeshadow I have ever used - it has yet to crease on my lids :)


5. And finally, the famous Benefit Coralista Blush - what can I say, I absolutely adore this blush. It may just be a phase, but I truly can't get enough of it! It's the perfect pinky peach with a golden glow to it. It looks wonderful on the cheekbones and apples of the cheek. I better stop gushing over this product now, but trust me - YOU NEED THIS BLUSH IN YOUR LIFE (or atleast swatch it at a counter )!! 


So that is it for October. Looking forward to reading all your faves for the month of October.

Happy Halloween everyone,

Lydia XOX

2 comments:

  1. Hi, you have a new follower today, ME! I love the Revlon Lipstick and also the cat pics below, so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! Yeah the lipstick is lovely. xox

    ReplyDelete