TAG: 50 Questions

10 September 2009

TAG: 50 Questions

Hello.. second post today, but I just can't resist filling out some of these tags to distract myself from more important stuff! Haha!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9.30

2.How do you like your steak? Well done... and nothing less! Can't stand bloody meat.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Time Travellers Wife

4. What is your favorite TV show? The OC (why did it ever end booo), Sex and The City, Friends, Desperate Housewives.. soo many more

5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world? California

6. What did you have for breakfast? Just a piece of toast.. I wasn't too hungry

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Um.. I don't know, I'm pretty fussy! I like simple foodimhjyj

8. What foods do you dislike? Tomatoes, Baked Beans, Spaghetti.. notice a tomatoey trend here? YUCK!

9. Favorite place to eat? Nando's.. but I also like a bit Frankies and Bennies!

10. Favorite dressing? None.. mayo at a push

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't

12. What are your favorite clothes? Floral dresses :)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? USA, Australia, Italy and France again because I don't think I could ever visit them places too many times

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? When I'm drinking a drink I would say half empty. But of course this question has deeper meaning than that, and in life I would say the glass is always half full.

15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm and peaceful, near a beach.

16. Favorite time of day? Night time

17. Where were you born? South Wales, UK :) welsh and very proud

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football/rugby

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not going to be tagging anyone :)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? -

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?No one in particular, I love reading these kind of posts

22. Bird watcher? No I'm not..

23. OOPS! I deleted the question accidentally, so here is my made up one: Do you have a best friend? Yes, and I love her to the moon and back.

...24. Do you have any pets? Yes, a cat :)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting a Macbook on Saturday woooop!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A singer.. dancer.. just a performer in general. I also had my mind set on hair and beauty for a very long time and my grandad would always say "no, you are going to go to university!" -I'd like to point out it's not that I listened to him, it's just how my life has sorta panned out lol.

27. What is your best childhood memory? I'm not entirely sure. I remembe a lot of christmas mornings sitting unbraiding my hair with my cat sat next to me hehe.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat, for sure!

29. Are you married? God, no!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course!

31. Been in a car accident? Once, nothing serious at all though

32. Any pet peeves? People who purposely make people feel bad

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni :) yum

34. Favorite Flower? Lillies

35. Favorite ice cream? Cookie dough

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 1

38. From whom did you get your last email? ebay

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Topshop or MAC lol

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No :(

41. Like your job? I'm a full time student

42. Broccoli? No thank you!

43. What was your favorite vacation? Cuba .. but I also loved Kos in Greece

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My best friend and her mum

45. What are you listening to right now? Zane Lowe on Radio 1

46. What is your favorite color? Pink

47. How many tattoos do you have? Two (but if you count each thing seperately it is 5)

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Open tag

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 19.20

50. Coffee drinker? Yes yes yes .. Love coffee in the mornings

Ok, that quiz seemed to go on forever! Feel free to nab it and fill it out :) I'm off for a hot bath

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. WOW those shoes.... Hi, what a great post ! Thank you - it's perfect. Cool site too - cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE baked beans as well - I thought I was the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these tags :) congrats on the macbook, I am a mac diehard none of those PC's :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nando's too! so yummy!xx

    ReplyDelete