Before I started using the Clinique 3 Step Skincare System I never really had a skincare routine.. when I started using it I saw drastic improvements in my skin. Now I tend to stick to the first 2 parts but use different moisturisers as I feel Cliniques gel isnt moisturising enough, and their moisturiser is too greasy for my skin.
1. First I wash my face with Clinique's Mild Facial Wash
2. Then I tone with Clinique Clarifying Loton (I'm a number 2 which is Combination Dry, but this will vary depending on your skin type - if you go to a Clinique counter they will test you and find yours)
3. I am currently moisturising with Oil of Olay's Beauty Fluid. It isn't the greatest and I don't plan to continue the use of this for long, but it provides a nice matte base for foundation. I also change this step up with Neutragina Oil Free Moisturiser if I feel my skin needs more moisture.
1. First I use Clinique 'Take The Day Off' balm which removes all make-up, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
2. Then I wash my face with Clinque Mild Facial Wash.
3. Tone with Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
4. I then apply YSL Hydra/Protect Intense Nourishing Creme - this is a wonderful moisturiser, which I recommend highly, if you can justify the price tag!
Let me know if you do a post on skin care, as I said.. I love these posts!
I'm going out for dinner with my best friend and her mum tonight, hope you all have a wonderful Saturday evening.