FREE Giorgio Armani Foundation (UK only)

10 September 2009

FREE Giorgio Armani Foundation (UK only)

Hey guys.. just a little post to let you all know that in the latest edition of Grazia magazine (the one with Jennifer Aniston on the front) there is a voucher for 3 free foundations from Giorgio Armani.

The magazine says "one will be the Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation, and the other two will be to suit different occasions."

I, unfortunately, can't use it as I'm not near any of the counters but I thought a lot of you London, Dublin or Manchester gals might be interested!

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Why doesn't Armani offer this to Italians?
    Grazie Giorgio... :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Lyd - I have no idea sorry, I cannot speak for the brand. In the UK it is not uncommon to receive free stuff with magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha I know, it was just irony.
    Italy really sucks for so many things, including that we never get anything with magazines, apart from flip flops for the summer, or huge bags (horrible ones, most of the times) to go to the beach, with our magazines. And they're not even really free!

    aaargh! You British folks are very lucky! :)
    By the way, thanks for your comment on my dramatic blue and green eye makeup :)

    Your omonym,
    Lydia :D

    ReplyDelete