Feeling Blue

22 September 2009

Feeling Blue

Hey everyone.. so I'm back! I have been away to stay with my friend in Guernsey, moved into my new university house and settled in. Internet is being set up this week, but for now I'm using the internet that belongs to our friends in the house opposite :)

A few days ago I was playing around and came up with 2 similar blue looks - seeing as I wasn't going anywhere it didn't matter that each eye didn't completely match.

I used 3 main colours: MAC Shadestick in Sharkskin (thickly lined eyes with this), MAC e/s in Deep Truth (over the shadestick), and MAC e/s in Steamy.


Just wanted to blog these looks because I never normally manage to get blue eye make-up to work with my eyes but I love both eyes here :)

Hope you all had a good Monday,

Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty, and your eyes look hugeee! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete