28 September 2009
22 September 2009
|Do you like this?|
13 September 2009
|Do you like this?|
10 September 2009
Hello.. second post today, but I just can't resist filling out some of these tags to distract myself from more important stuff! Haha!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9.30
2.How do you like your steak? Well done... and nothing less! Can't stand bloody meat.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Time Travellers Wife
4. What is your favorite TV show? The OC (why did it ever end booo), Sex and The City, Friends, Desperate Housewives.. soo many more
5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world? California
6. What did you have for breakfast? Just a piece of toast.. I wasn't too hungry
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Um.. I don't know, I'm pretty fussy! I like simple foodimhjyj
8. What foods do you dislike? Tomatoes, Baked Beans, Spaghetti.. notice a tomatoey trend here? YUCK!
9. Favorite place to eat? Nando's.. but I also like a bit Frankies and Bennies!
10. Favorite dressing? None.. mayo at a push
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't
12. What are your favorite clothes? Floral dresses :)
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? USA, Australia, Italy and France again because I don't think I could ever visit them places too many times
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? When I'm drinking a drink I would say half empty. But of course this question has deeper meaning than that, and in life I would say the glass is always half full.
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere warm and peaceful, near a beach.
16. Favorite time of day? Night time
17. Where were you born? South Wales, UK :) welsh and very proud
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football/rugby
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not going to be tagging anyone :)
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? -
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?No one in particular, I love reading these kind of posts
22. Bird watcher? No I'm not..
23. OOPS! I deleted the question accidentally, so here is my made up one: Do you have a best friend? Yes, and I love her to the moon and back.
...24. Do you have any pets? Yes, a cat :)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting a Macbook on Saturday woooop!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A singer.. dancer.. just a performer in general. I also had my mind set on hair and beauty for a very long time and my grandad would always say "no, you are going to go to university!" -I'd like to point out it's not that I listened to him, it's just how my life has sorta panned out lol.
27. What is your best childhood memory? I'm not entirely sure. I remembe a lot of christmas mornings sitting unbraiding my hair with my cat sat next to me hehe.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat, for sure!
29. Are you married? God, no!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course!
31. Been in a car accident? Once, nothing serious at all though
32. Any pet peeves? People who purposely make people feel bad
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni :) yum
34. Favorite Flower? Lillies
35. Favorite ice cream? Cookie dough
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald's
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 1
38. From whom did you get your last email? ebay
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Topshop or MAC lol
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No :(
41. Like your job? I'm a full time student
42. Broccoli? No thank you!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Cuba .. but I also loved Kos in Greece
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My best friend and her mum
45. What are you listening to right now? Zane Lowe on Radio 1
46. What is your favorite color? Pink
47. How many tattoos do you have? Two (but if you count each thing seperately it is 5)
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Open tag
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 19.20
50. Coffee drinker? Yes yes yes .. Love coffee in the mornings
Ok, that quiz seemed to go on forever! Feel free to nab it and fill it out :) I'm off for a hot bath
The magazine says "one will be the Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation, and the other two will be to suit different occasions."
I, unfortunately, can't use it as I'm not near any of the counters but I thought a lot of you London, Dublin or Manchester gals might be interested!
9 September 2009
What is your current favourite lip combination?
|Do you like this?|
5 September 2009
Before I started using the Clinique 3 Step Skincare System I never really had a skincare routine.. when I started using it I saw drastic improvements in my skin. Now I tend to stick to the first 2 parts but use different moisturisers as I feel Cliniques gel isnt moisturising enough, and their moisturiser is too greasy for my skin.
1. First I wash my face with Clinique's Mild Facial Wash
2. Then I tone with Clinique Clarifying Loton (I'm a number 2 which is Combination Dry, but this will vary depending on your skin type - if you go to a Clinique counter they will test you and find yours)
3. I am currently moisturising with Oil of Olay's Beauty Fluid. It isn't the greatest and I don't plan to continue the use of this for long, but it provides a nice matte base for foundation. I also change this step up with Neutragina Oil Free Moisturiser if I feel my skin needs more moisture.
1. First I use Clinique 'Take The Day Off' balm which removes all make-up, including waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
2. Then I wash my face with Clinque Mild Facial Wash.
3. Tone with Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2
4. I then apply YSL Hydra/Protect Intense Nourishing Creme - this is a wonderful moisturiser, which I recommend highly, if you can justify the price tag!
Let me know if you do a post on skin care, as I said.. I love these posts!
I'm going out for dinner with my best friend and her mum tonight, hope you all have a wonderful Saturday evening.
|Do you like this?|
4 September 2009
Hey everyone, so I finally got around to doing this tag that Jennifer came up with and tagged me to do!
This is the first video I've ever posted so sorry if it's not great! I also have a cold so I sound stuffy haha.
I tag anyone who hasn't done this and wants to.
1 September 2009
As it's a festival, I know you should sort of embrace the mud and be sort of au naturel .. but I had to take some make-up..
YSL Touche Eclat
MAC Eyelash curlers
L'oreal Voluminous x5 Mascara in Carbon Black
MAC Powerpoint eyeliner in Engraved
Chanel Lipgloss in Astral
MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve
and that was it :) pretty basic and did the job! Not going to lie, I did miss my foundation though.
And here's a couple of my photos :) no artist/band photos because they aren't all that great or interesting.