Update 14/08/09

14 August 2009

Update 14/08/09

I nabbed this little idea from Talluhlahbella and thought it was a nice way to update you, short and sweet.

Mood: Exhausted

First words out of my mouth this morning: "Come here kitty!" - my mum opened my bedroom door and my cat came bursting in purring aww :)

What I’m looking forward to this weekend: Getting lots of sleep and doing some reading. Will hopefully play around with some of my new make-up aswell.

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: Be more active - at weekends I don't even get the regular amount of exercise from just simple being active-ness if that makes sense.. I don't even walk much lol!

On my makeup lust list: MAC e/s in Smoke and Diamonds, more Illamasqua cream blushes (big love for these!)

Cheeks: Illamasqua Cream Blush in 'Lies'

Lips: MAC Naked Honey Skin Salve

Outfit: Black and white stripy dress with leggings

Fragrance: Boss Orange :) mm so happy I bought it at duty free because it is so lush!

Weekend goals: Upload all my photos and sort them out then bash some blogs out! I've been meaning to do it for days argh!

Tonights plans: Sharing a pizza with my mum whilst settling down to watch Big Brother :)

Have a great weekend all, hopefully be blogging in the morning!

Lydia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment