Tag : THE List

25 August 2009

Tag : THE List

I just couldn't resist this tag! The 5 celebrities it would be sort of ok to cheat with.. genius idea.


1. Adam Brody...
Ah Seth Cohen, the love of my life. Seeing as he is a TV character and not real, I would more than be happy to settle for the next best thing.. Mr Brody himself.



2. Matt Bellamy...
Ok I realise I am probably going to have noone agreeing with me on this, but I would marry this man in a second. He's sexy because he's talented. I am a huge Muse fan and I just think the guy is a genius. Ooooooft.

3. Zac Efron...
Yes, it's The Efron. He's just gorgeous! Nothing more to say ;)


4. Jude Law...
I understand he may be almost twice my age, but I couldn't care less. Probably my longest standing celeb crush, he looks bloody gorgeous in Alfie!


5. Ryan Gosling...
He's not stereotypically gorgeous, but there's just something about him that I find very attractive. Plus, two words: The Notebook. Who doesn't want to find their Noah?!
I tag everyone to do this - love reading these posts!
Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. Zac and Ryan = yes please!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo wish Seth Cohen was real ! I love him :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Jude Law!! Now he's hot! Although a bit of a bum with how he treats women!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with jude law and zac efron... yum! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adam Brody almost made it to my list! I loveeeee him.

    I'm a Zac fan too, although he never seems that friendly to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i totally agree with zac and ryan. omg. they are breath taking. the notebook, *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zac Efron, omg I know!!!! I loved him in 17 again, he was just to cute!!!
    Thanks for you comment Lydia!! How was your summer!??? Did you have an amazinggg time!?? I hope so! I can't wait to catch up on all your old posts! I'm trying to load your video and my laptop being a spazz, so I will have to try again later!!!
    I missed your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete