Some Cuba Photos

8 August 2009

Some Cuba Photos

Ok so I will only share a few of my holiday snaps. It takes too long to upload, and this blog isn't really about sharing my personal life.. so I hope you like the ones I've picked!

Cuba is a beautiful place, with amazing culture and gorgeous scenary. The people are incredibly nice, and it makes you realise how lucky you really are. These people are living off next to nothing and work so hard, yet are some of the friendliest, cheerful people you could ever come across. My time there, 7 days, was far too short. I will be definitely returning, and for two weeks next time!


Me and my best friend waiting for the train to Gatwick


Becka and me on the train :)

The sunset in Cuba was gorgeous!

Playa Esmeralda beach


Blue skies and white sands.. take me back now!




All of us, minus Beckas dad, at the French a la carte restaurant... look how themed I am with my eiffel tower dress lol!


Us at 'tea time' - 5pm every day a sort of happy hour at one of the bars... fun times!
In Guardalavaca town


Apparently this is a 'Chevvy' lol I'm clueless with cars...


Some pre-night photo posing haha.

Drinking orange Daquiris :)
I'm so sad to be home. Hope you all had a great week.
XOX Lydia

4 comments:

  1. Awh you looked lovely, glad you had fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. looks amazing! The beach looks sooo perfect and i love the sunset pic! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuba looks awesome! That beach is so beautiful! You're making me crave some sunshine now. :) Btw you look gorgeous in the photos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an awesome time in Cuba. Good for you, the pics are great :) xxN

    ReplyDelete