RIP Ramblings of a Student with a Shopping Addiction

15 August 2009

RIP Ramblings of a Student with a Shopping Addiction

Hello everyone, I have decided to change the name of my blog to 'Shopaholic Anonymous'.

The reason for this is mainly that my former blog name was far too long, and I thought it may lead people to believe I am dishing out advice and recommending beauty products that are budget-esque and purse-friendly. I may well be a student on a students budget, but the majority ofp roducts I use are high end. I think my new blog name is more fitting, even though I am not totally anonymous, of course you know my name and a few personal details.. but I like to think of it as this is my 'rehab'. I come here to talk about all beauty products that I don't do with my real life friends and family..

Hope the change isn't too confusing,

Lydia xox

1 comment: