Products of the moment..

24 August 2009

Products of the moment..

Yes, another way to say "What I'm Using Right Now" - I logged on to blogger this morning to see a million and one posts of this lol! So yes I am jumping on the bandwagon!

Shampoo - Dove Heat Defence Theraphy (this is awesome)

Conditioner - Dove Heat Defence Theraphy (again... can't get enough of this s&c!)

Styling products - Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum

Shower gel - Lush Happy Hippy

Body moisturiser - I'm still using up my Ambre Solaire aftersun in a bid to keep my (real!) tan!

Deodorant - Sure .. don't know the full name, but it is by Sure!

Fake tan - None!

Cleanser - Clinique Face Wash

Toner - Lush Tea Tree Toner

Exfoliator - A new YSL one.. I got given a sample tube!

Primer - Oil of Olay Beauty Fluid

Foundation brush - MAC 190.. but only if I have the time!

Concealer - Benefit Boi-ing

Powder - None, I set my face with MAC's MSF Natural

Blusher - Illamasqua cream blush in 'Lies'

Bronzer - YSL poudres de soleil in 01

Highlighter - My blush is high shine so it sort of moonlights as both because I have a tan

Eyeshadows - Hmm.. Been using MAC's Shadowy Lady and Naked Lunch a lot recently

Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack for upper lash line, MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Engraved for lower lash line

Curler - No7

Mascara - L'oreal Voluminous x5 in Black

Lipstick - YSL Rouge Volupte in 7 Pink Lingerie

Lipgloss - MAC Dazzleglass in Smile

Nail colour - Chanel nail polish in Noir Ceramic


:) Happy Monday everyone.. I have tried countless amount of times to record a video but my camera won't let me record for longer than 5 minutes.. and my built in webcam is not in sync with my voice.. so today I try the computers laptop.. here's to hoping!!

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. TAGGED! Now you have to do the 'what IS your make up' video like you said :D haha if your camera doesn't record you can take photos :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha aww I am having my hair done today & going to Reading fest tomorrow so I promise to do it when I've got home (and had a shower of course!!) xox

    ReplyDelete