A new favourite lip combo!

10 August 2009

A new favourite lip combo!

Just a mini-post to say I have been digging red lips for quite some time now, but I always feel slightly silly wearing them.

I bought Revlon's Cherries In The Snow lipstick and thought it was one of the first reds that I'd bought which was really wearable. It's not overpowering and it has a slight pinky tone to it too.

Here I paired it with a Chanel lipgloss in shade 65.. because of the gloss I don't feel so self-conscious and I'm less worried about smudging. It tones the in-your-faceness of it down too.
I'm really pleased I paired these because I'm going to finally be sporting red lips the next time I go on a night out! :)



Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous, cant wait to get my hands on that lippy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a really lush lipstick! Definitely worth picking up :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh gorgeous! Might have to check this out!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lips look gorgeous, I wanted to tag you for the kreativ blogger http://jeanmenzies.blogspot.com/2009/08/kreativ-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete