MAC MSF Natural Application

17 August 2009

MAC MSF Natural Application

I don't know how you all apply your MSF Natural's, but I always dusted it all over my face with my MAC 134 to set my make-up. Anyway, today I was playing around with my make-up - a little bored, truth be told - and I decided to try out applying my MSF Natural with my Body Shop kabuki brush. I swirled the brush around in the compact then buffed it onto my cheeks, as I would do if I was blending my blush. The effects were awesome! It made my skin look really flawless, and it looked less 'cakey' than it does when it's just dusted on.


I'm not quite sure if I decided to do this because it was floating around in the back of my head from seeing some other beauty blogger/ YT guru do or mention it, or if it was just one of those things I did on a whim. So sorry if you've heard this and already do this, but this is for the people who were totally oblivious, like me!
Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Ooo will have to try this, I got an MSF a couple of weeks ago and not been liking it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love playing around with my make up and discovering something amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it works great as a light foundation! I used to dust it over liquid foundation and I reckon now that it was a bit too much coverage and looked a bit cakey... not a good look! I now just wear concealer and a bit of MSF x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apply mine with a kabuki! I love it- so quick and easy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kabuki brushes are generally amazing... I don't apply my makeup without one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @marsadie - yeah, now that I have found love with my BS one I might have to invest in the MAC one.. pricey, but worth it I'm guessing!

    ReplyDelete