11 August 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award
The lovely Jean tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I love receiving awards on here, they are so sweet!
Without any real instructions Jean guessed we have to give 7 facts about ourselves, so here I will follow suit...
I have done similar blog posts to these before so I will try think of new ones
1) I am most definitely a cat person. If I grow up to be a weird cat lady who lives alone with 6 cats I'd be more than happy. What I miss most when I'm away at uni? No, not my mum, it's my kitty laying beside me purring in the evenings.
2) I've known my best friend since I was 3, and we're still going strong.
3) I like 'new'. New friends, new lifestyle, new environment. Change is inevitable and I embrace that. I chose to do a totally new subject at university and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. I have found a new subject to love and be passionate about, and I've even decided on a career from it.
4) The majority of the time I follow my head. I think I'm quite a sensible person, I've never felt the need to 'rebel'.
5) I have my tongue pierced.. I don't think anyone ever notices that, which is great in work situations!
6) My home at home is a bungalow.. it has made me want to live in bungalows for the rest of my life, they are so cute!
7) I just received a cheque for £156 as compensation from university.. I guess it pays to live in a noisy building!
Lauren Catanya Rocaille/
Happy Tuesday everyone!