Kreativ Blogger Award

11 August 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


The lovely Jean tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. I love receiving awards on here, they are so sweet!

Without any real instructions Jean guessed we have to give 7 facts about ourselves, so here I will follow suit...

I have done similar blog posts to these before so I will try think of new ones

1) I am most definitely a cat person. If I grow up to be a weird cat lady who lives alone with 6 cats I'd be more than happy. What I miss most when I'm away at uni? No, not my mum, it's my kitty laying beside me purring in the evenings.

2) I've known my best friend since I was 3, and we're still going strong.

3) I like 'new'. New friends, new lifestyle, new environment. Change is inevitable and I embrace that. I chose to do a totally new subject at university and I couldn't be more pleased with my decision. I have found a new subject to love and be passionate about, and I've even decided on a career from it.

4) The majority of the time I follow my head. I think I'm quite a sensible person, I've never felt the need to 'rebel'.

5) I have my tongue pierced.. I don't think anyone ever notices that, which is great in work situations!

6) My home at home is a bungalow.. it has made me want to live in bungalows for the rest of my life, they are so cute!

7) I just received a cheque for £156 as compensation from university.. I guess it pays to live in a noisy building!

I tag...

Lauren Catanya Rocaille/


Happy Tuesday everyone!

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your award, it means a lot to me!! You have a great blog and I will be doing the tag asap. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha at number 1! im definately a cat person too, despite my allergies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @catanya - no problem! I love your blog, plus you always make the time and effort to comment lots of peoples blogs. A true A* blogger! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @tabitha.. I can't imagine having an allergy to cats/fur/pets :( I'm always snuggling my face into my cats head haha! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already answered the tag on my blog, in case you want to have a look! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete