Hula Girl, including EOTN

10 August 2009

Hula Girl, including EOTN

So on Friday I went out for my best friends birthday. She decided she wanted it to be fancy dress so I opted for a cheap and easy option.. a hula girl!

Make up worn:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
MAC MSF Natural Medium Dark
YSL Bronzer in shade 01

Eye make-up:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Solstice - all over eye
MAC Pigment in Violet - outer corner and into crease
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'oreal Voluminous x5 Mascara in Carbon Black
MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved



And above is my outfit :) I wore gold sandals but you can't see them in the photo.

I might do a what's in my bag video later.. I don't normally do videos but it is the easiest way to show and tell.. it is getting a lot of work to photograph hauls and products etc, upload them, crop them, upload them to blogger etc...... but I'm not sure if I want to commit to youtube or even just blogger videos.. I don't know? What do you guys think?

Lydia XOX

4 comments:

  1. You looked so gorgeous LOVE the eye make up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, Lydia.
    I always enjoy watching people's videos. What have you got to lose!
    Love the outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lauren - thanks :) I love watching other peoples videos too but untill now I've been quite content with just blogging.. think I will record one later and see how I feel about it! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sure i saw you today comming out of topshop in cardiff? xoxo

    ReplyDelete