FOTD 17/08/09

17 August 2009

FOTD 17/08/09

Hey everyone, another FOTD. Hope these aren't too boring or repetitive when I post them frequently?
Anyway, I didn't go anywhere today but I still put my make-up on because I felt like experimenting! I always try more daring things when I'm not going anywhere because it's ok if it ends up a mess :)

Face:
*MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NW15 (too pale for me now I have a tan, I know - bronzer sorted that out though!)
*MAC MSF in Medium Dark - this time buffed all over my face with my Body Shop kabuki brush - wow what a difference this made! Post to follow..
*YSL Bronzer in 01
*Illamasqua Cream Blush in Lies - corr look at the shine on my cheeks! that is all down to the wonderful cream blush :)
Lips:
Gosh Darling - it has worn off a little here


Eyes:
MAC Pigment in Vanilla all over the lid up to brows
MAC e/s in Shadowy Lady in outer corner and crease, blended with MAC 217 brush
MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved on lower lash line
L'oreal Voluminous x5 Mascara

I decided to try out a new blending technique shown in Pixiwoo's 'BASICS' series on YouTube. It was very helpful and how I apply and blend my eye make-up has immensely benefitted from watching. I highly recommend!

Hope your Mondays weren't too bad,

Lydia xox

2 comments: