Blog Award: 12 Blogs I Love Reading

15 August 2009

Blog Award: 12 Blogs I Love Reading

A huge thanks to the gorgeous Nikki who tagged me for this award. I always appreciate receiving blog awards but I particularly like this one because it is a chance to give shout outs to the blogs you enjoy the most. It is a nice way to say "you're doing a great job!"



My Favourite 12 Blogs:





I know some of these blogs are huge blogs with many followers and I don't expect them to repost this blog award, but I wanted to be honest in which blogs I absolutely adore reading.

Happy Saturday everyone,

Lydia xox

p.s. sorry that the first time I published this, the links didn't work - stupid blogger!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thankyou!! This put a big smile on my face! :D xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, you deserve it! I love your blog heaps xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you so much for this!! xxx

    ReplyDelete