Tag time

21 July 2009

Tag time

Whats your favourite makeup look?
If I'm totally honest it is plain and simple - foundation, blush, lipgloss, mascara and bottom lash line lined with kohl eyeliner. This is my every day look, it is hassle free and fool proof :)
When I have a bit more time to spend, I like to vamp it up a bit, dark eye make-up and pink lips.

What part of your body do you love?
My boobs and waist.. I'm a mix of hourglass and pear shaped, which means everything hips up is great haha.

Who is your beauty icon?
Tough question. I think Scarlett Johansson is beautiful, so in that 'beauty' respect it would be her. But for make-up beauty, it is noone. You can forever build you skills in that area.

What beauty products instantly make you feel sexy?
Lipgloss - makes me wanna pout all the time and show off my lips haha. Lush massage bars, or any oil based product because they make your legs look incredible!

How do you look after your skin?
Clinique 3 step has totally revised my whole routine with skincare. Before I discovered that, I used wipes and that was it - figured my skin didn't need a toner, and my skin was too oily to be moisturised - boy, was I wrong! Now I wash my skin with Clinique face wash. I currently use Lush Tea Tree Water as a toner. Then I use YSL moisturiser. I use Lush facemasks atleast twice a week too.

What is your signature scent?
Chanel - Chance.

What are your hair secrets?
None in particular - my hair is in quite bad condition because I loved having white blonde hair for many years. I'm currently going through the process of growing it out, and only having highlights.
My only hair secret would be: leave a hair conditioning mask on overnight atleast once a week, and always air dry your hair when possible.

How do you pamper yourself?
A bath with Lush products :) including a face mask. Then curl up in bed to watch a film.

What is your pet peeve?
Streaky/orange/smelly fake tan. Get over it, ladies. Natural is best. Tanned = summer, natural. Pale = winter, natural.

What would be your desert island must haves?
Suncream, shampoo&conditioner, mascara, concealer, lip balm, book.

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Let make-up enhance your natural beauty, not mask it.
Look after your skin, always. It's delicate and you should preserve your natural beauty.

For this, I tag absolutely anyone who fancies doing it :) I enjoy reading these kind of posts so the more the merrier I say..

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this tag! Great Post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag, will make a response soon to this one ...
    Great post :)xx

    ReplyDelete