MAC Colour Craft

13 July 2009

MAC Colour Craft

I was so excited for the Colour Craft Collection to arrive.. but when it appeared on the MAC website I wasn't that excited - it wasn't something I desperately wanted to get my hands on any more. Even after seeing it in the MAC store, I only came away with 3 items. I think everything I got was beautiful and I'm so happy with my purchases, regardless.


What I picked up:
Lipstick in Colour Crafted
MSF in Triple Fusion
E/S quad in Fashion Patch

they are all soo pretty :)



The eyeshadow quads were by far my favourite thing in the collection. Especially Fashion Patch (pictured below) - it is so bold and beautiful. The other quads had colours more fitting, these are a bit more 'out there' and I've already had fun experimenting with it.



Here are swatches of the colours. The lilac is by far the most gorgeous!! Wow


I thought I was going to want to pick up ALL of the MSF's - but after close studying, there was only one I really really wanted and thought would work well for me. It was Triple Fusion. It has a baby pink, a peachy bronze and then a champagne gold.

Below are the swatches of Triple Fusion MSF - SO pretty. I am going to shimmer myself up with this on holiday. It is a lot more goldy bronze than tanned bronze, but I like that. I don't want to look over the top.


And finally, a swatch of the Colour Crafted lipstick. It is a baby pink (very light, so click on the photo to get a better idea of the colour.) it is so pretty, it has a lot more pink in it than I imagined which I like. A swipe of gloss over the top of this is pure gorgeousness!

The final thing I got from MAC, which wasn't part of the collection was the 239 brush. I planned to get this, it was not an impulse buy. Great brush, surprisingly good for inner corner and crease. Happy to add this to my collection of brushes :-)



What did you get from Colour Craft?
Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Lovely purchases. I haven't actually had chance to check out either of the collections yet, Naked Honey I'm not really feeling, but I am a bit tempted by a few things from Colour Craft, think the eyeshadows look pretty cool, and good value too, 4 colours in one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - not feeling Naked Honey, but some bloggers have been tempting me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! That lipstick looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you have Colour Crafted l/s! I placed my order with MAC and included it, but a few days later I got an email from MAC saying they were all sold out of it and they'd refund me the money. :( Ah well! The other things I ordered from the collection were Natural Flare e/s, the 226 brush and the 109. :)

    ReplyDelete