Holiday / Sun Hair Care ?

16 July 2009

Holiday / Sun Hair Care ?

Ok so this isn't a post telling you about products, more of a .. can my followers recommend anything to me?

Last year I used Redken's sun range which I loved, this year they have changed the products and before I clicked "add to basket" on HQhair.com I thought I'd see if my lovely followers had anything to share?
The reason I am put off by Redken this year is that they don't have a normal conditioner, but a tub of leave in conditioner - I don't want my hair to be oily and greasy as a result of using this every evening. On the other hand, it couldbe more beneficial? A deeper conditioning, meaning softer, healthy looking hair?
I know a lot of people skip on holiday hair care, but my hair still has quite a lot of bleach in it - it is now half healthy, half very porus and dry, so it will need looking after in that hot Cuban sun.
Please, let me know of anything! :) good or bad - atleast I'll know what to avoid that way!
Lydia xo

5 comments:

  1. If you are ordering from hqhair. Add the code 'voucher' to your order. It gives you £5 off a £25 spend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also meant to say I use there smooth down range, and love it. I swap between that and keratase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! That code will come in handy :-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried any conditioner by Redken yet but I love their products, and also Kerastase. I am sure the Sun range by Redken must be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kerastase Soleil range is amazing, I love the Micro-Voile Protecteur spray which you put on your hair before you go out in the sun and before a swim, it smells gorgeous and is really light and stopped my very blonde hair from going like straw or going green when I swim!
    x

    ReplyDelete