FOTN + OOTN 23/07/09

24 July 2009

FOTN + OOTN 23/07/09

Ok so it seemed a lot of you liked the last post I did like this, so I am making it more of a regular thing :)

Last night I went to my local Wetherspoons for drinks with the girls.

Here's what I wore :

Floral dress (Topshop - sale yay!)
Ankle length leggings (Next)
Purple long cardigan with cropped sleeves (Oasis)
Shoes not shown here - I swear I didn't go out barefoot lol!



And this is what my make-up looked like:

Studio Fix Fluid NC20
MSF Natural in Medium/Dark
Pink Swoon blush
MSF - Triple fusion (I used the colours seperately - the champagne colour as a highlight, and the bronze colour as a contour. I then dusted the pink over my blush for some shimmer)
MAC e/s in shades All That Glitters (inner corner), Tempting (outer corner and crease)
Rimmel Sexy Curves
MAC eyeliner in Engraved
GOSH Darling lipstick
Body Shop lip balm
:)
Yay, it's Friday! I did quite a lot of shopping today, a lot was spent at MAC so expect a haul post over the weekend from me.
Lydia xox


3 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus look - you're making me want GOSH Darling right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all that glitters by mac i use it everyday! Love your blog by the way just stumbled upon it :)
    Much love from Ireland
    magpie-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire - I might have to send you one, because I feel bad for not being able to get you the colour crafted lippy haha! xox

    ReplyDelete