FOTN 18/07/09

19 July 2009

FOTN 18/07/09

Last night I went out with the girls so here is my face of the night and outfit of the night :)




OOTN:
Dress - from the beachwear section at Topshop, It's so pretty and versatile, I think it's great for nights out too.
Black belt - Topshop
Uber thick black tights - Accessorize
Black patent Mary Janes - Dorothy Perkins


LOL at the photo - I look like I'm wearing a scarf of curly blonde hair!
FOTD:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
MAC blush in Dollymix
MAC eyeliner in Engraved
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
MAC Dazzleglass in Smile
woo bit of a MAC fest there, I know! It just happened to be what I reached for. I didn't have enough time to be creative in the eye department sadly, but I think a neutral eye works better when you have big done-up hair.
Hope you all had a great weekend.
xox


9 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And the scarf of curly hair comment made me laugh! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look gorgeous ;)
    i agree about the dress i wouldnt have known if it was a beach dress it look gorgeous and deffo can be used as it is versitile as you said!

    you made me laugh with the scarf of hair lol :L

    Great post :)

    Eloise

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! You remind me of a barbie doll!! soo pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh im loving the outfit for the night. and the look just goes so well with the outfit :) the curls look cute on you very subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress!! Really great colours...makes me want to hit Topshop! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls, you're too sweet! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your necklace!:O ..you look amazing! follow me, if you like what you see on my blog :)
    xOx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks - I actually got that from my auntie, was thinking of doing a jewellery blog from all the stuff she has given me! Her house is like a treasure chest hehe :)
    Will check your blog out now xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit n make-up!

    I'm your newest follower.. hope you get to 100 soon! xx

    ReplyDelete