EOTD and new hair

10 July 2009

EOTD and new hair

Wanted to share this look with you because I t hink it is simple, easy and quick. Not to mention so pretty!

Excuse my unruly eyebrows - they are 2 weeks overdue but I'm hanging on an extra week before I get them waxxed so that they will be perfect for my holiday!



All I am wearing on my eyes is:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Naked Lunch - all over lid then re-applied at the end to inner corners
Sable - outer corner and into crease
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

It is as simple as that! It is so natural too, my mum loves it and is going to do her eyes like this for work.. glad I influenced someone anyway!


Onto hair. As a lot of you may know, I am on a hair journey. Transforming the bleached blonde look for a more natural looking highlighted blonde. It is not an easy transformation (bleached hair is really porus and it is hard to get colour to "grab" onto it and stay) and I have been really patient, trusting my hairdresser every step of the way. When I got my hair done on Wednesday I really felt like I have gotten somewhere...

I get a full head of highlights, an equal split of one half Lightest Blonde, one half Sahara Gold. It has really toned down the harshness of the white and I love it. It is SO much healthier for my hair too.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,
L xox

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!! Wondeful weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS eyes!!! And lovely hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye makeup!

    I might have to try this out.

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete