EOTD 21/07/09

22 July 2009

EOTD 21/07/09

Here's how I wore my eye make-up yesterday :) to be honest I was playing around and experimenting and I'm just lucky it turned out okay!

What I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Naked Lunch e/s all over the lid applied with 217 brush
MAC Black Tied e/s applied with Body Shop Angled brush on outer corner to create a V
MAC Shadowy Lady e/s dusted over with 217 brush
Rimmel Sexy Curves masacara
MAC eyeliner in Engraved



Excuse the scraped back hair - it was raining so hard yesterday and it was soo not worth the hair effort!


Hope you like it,

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Nice image...
    Can you follow my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love EOTD! I'm thinking I need to get Naked lunch, it looks so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pyxiee - yes I totally recommend getting it! I use it almost every day as an eye base, highlight or inner corner colour! It's great! xox

    ReplyDelete