Adios.. Hasta Luego.. Hola Cuba :-)

27 July 2009

Adios.. Hasta Luego.. Hola Cuba :-)

Yes so today I am travelling up to Gatwick to stay overnight, then tomorrow morning I am jetting off to Cuba :-) this is the most excited I have ever been for a holiday, and (not to brag) I've been on many a holiday!

So I will be absent for a week, and promise to take a gazillion photos for you guys!

Have a great week

Lydia xox

OOH p.s. Collection 2000 nail varnishes SUCK! Dynasty is such a nice colour but the paint is thick and gross and I've had to remove it already due to a chip.. I'll be sporting OPI's California Raspberry instead :-)

P.p.s today I've hit 100 followers - I will run a contest when I return home

7 comments:

  1. My friend just went to Cuba and the photos look gorgeous. Have fun! xx

    http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're going to Cuba? That's awesome, I've never been anywhere exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Lydia!! Can't wait to see pics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh do tell all about Cuba. Where will you be staying? I'm going there but I have a feeling my "visit" will be less like a holiday than yours since we're going there to stay on the base. Share your photos, can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you darling!
    Continue to have a fab time...
    looking fwd to that contest*

    ~xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Yira - I flew to Holguin and stayed in Guardalavaca. A very pleasant resort, it is not very touristy which I loved in fact. Our hotel was a little bit secluded. It was on the Playa Esmeralda beach which was GORGEOUS!
    Cuba is truly beautiful with amazing culture - the people there are incredibly friendly and hard working. It makes you appreciate your life, seeing how hard some people get it!
    Hope you enjoy Cuba xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuba is hot and beautiful. Lots of old great architectural building in Havana. You'll have a nice time. xxN

    ReplyDelete