Top 5 Eyeshadows

13 June 2009

Top 5 Eyeshadows

Hey everyone, ok so I'm not a huge eyeshadow lover.. I don't wear it all that often it's only recently I have become a bigger fan so I thought I would do you a top 5 instead of a top 10.


First up is MAC'S All That Glitters - such an awesome e/s, so easy to work with. Can be worn alone, over darker eyeshadows, as a highlight, or blended with others. I love it and I think it's beautiful! I can never pull off pink eyeshadow but this works for me, because it's so pale and neutral.



2: MAC's Tempting - well, what can I say. I think almost everyone praises this e/s. It is most definitely one of the best. I hate wearing brown eyeshadow but the flecks of gold in this make it wearable. I think it is awesome for both summer and winter, so it is very versatile too. A lovely goldeny brown bronze shade. I am picking this up for my mum next time I'm at MAC!



3: Collection 2000 Dazzle Me Dust in Enigma (13) - this line of eyeshadow dusts is a cheapy but a goody if you are in the UK. Great pigmentation and works just as well as Barry M's Dazzle Dusts. If anything it is better because it is a larger tub and has a holed cover so you don't have huge spillages. I love love love green eyeshadow on my eyes and this is the best of the lot for me.


4: Barry M Dazzle Dust in 39 - I am a huge fan of Barry M Dazzle Dusts and if I had to choose a favourite shade it would have to be this. Glittery yes, but not tacky looking. It is a light bronzed pink that looks great alone, or blended with others. Very neutral, but not too boring. My only problem would be the mess it can sometimes make, both under your eyes and on your table!



5: MAC's Print - this has only recently become a favourite, as I previously blogged. Great for night time looks, or under the eye as a casual daytime look. Big big big love for Print.





Hope you like this sort of post, I prefer knowing what types of products and methods people use and prefer, as opposed to tutorials so this is why I blog about this kind of stuff.
Hope you are having a great weekend, I am packing up my room slowly to move out... it is all so sad!
Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like a really nice dazzle dust :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dazzle dust looks so pretty! I love all the glitters too- it never lets me down- it always works!

    ReplyDelete