Punched

7 June 2009

Punched

Ok so I might not be doing a post for a little while.. maybe after this weekend, I don't know.
I got punched in the nose by some random girl who was going crazy at everyone in sight on a night out last Wednesday and some light bruises have started to show, so I can't take no photos of new make-up I wanted to show you. I'm still a little shook up and just wanted to let you all know the reason behind my lack of posting - and to anyone who has got punched before, hell it god damn hurts and I feel ya!

Hope everyone is good

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Oh my GAWD Lydia, this is so bad! I wonder if you can file a report or anything? What a physco!!!! I have never been punched but it has got to hurt right? Ouch. Just stay in bed and put lots of ice on it sweetie!!!

    Haha, you should feel smug, you are blessed! Not many girls have gorgeous long lashes like yours! But guys always do, it's hardly fair :P

    Oooh yes, the big trip is looming! I've spent all day packing and unpacking and weighing my enormous suitcase and cringing lol it's hard work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awful I hope that it clears up soon. I was got beat up on the beach by a random girl. They must just have some strange levels of testostirone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! What an evil girl, punching you in the nose!
    But look at the bright side! You can 'accumulate' some new make up ideas and show them when you will be feeling better *hugs*.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what, random girl? that is so random!
    i hope you get better :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh- what's wrong with people?! hope you're not too shaken and it heals up quickly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. @kaz - she was having a fight with some other girl and then soon it turned into her punching everyone in sight! I was in utter shock!

    ReplyDelete