Last nights look

4 June 2009

Last nights look

Just wanted to show you guys my look for last night, a night out with the girls :-) I was pretty impressed with my eye make-up so here we are!


I can never seem to make MAC's tempting look right with anything I have teamed it with.. but voila, we have breakthrough.


I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC e/s All That Glitters applied to inner corner to middle with MAC 217 brush
MAC e/s Tempting applied to outer corner with The Body Shop's slanted brush
A little MAC Tempting brought into the crease with the 217 brush
MAC Fluidline gel eyeliner in Blacktrack applied with Smashbox number 8 brush
Dior Diorshow Blackout mascara in Black


Hope you've had a good Thursday, for any UK people reading - Big Brother starts tonight! My annual guilty pleasure!
Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Your lashes are to die for!! Sooo long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Tali - you know it wasn't untill someone commented on them in a previous post that I realised they were so long! I guess they are, huh! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh gosh your makeup looks absolutley flawless, you are soooo gorgeous sweetie!!! Tali is right, your lashes are amazing!! You had me peering at the screen trying to figure out if they were real or not LOL OMG you got punched in the nose, what the hell!!! Did you punch her right back?? Ouch, that would have hurt, I hope you are okay... As for karma it can be a real b!tch sometimes huh! I guess things can only get better though right :) I hope you're okay xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty look! Love they eyes!

    ReplyDelete