Haviana love, and more...

15 June 2009

Haviana love, and more...

Well, I know I pay stupid amounts of money for shoes.. and I'm ok with that. But I never imagined I would ever blow £19 on a pair of flip flops! To justify myself, I know it is money well spent.. good quality and all that.
Last year in Egypt my flip flop broke at the pool.. it was very embarassing and I vouched to never trust £5 flip flops ever again!
... Plus they are beautiful! I am in love!

The only downside is that their sizes are (UK) 2-3, 4-5, 6-7. I would normally take a 3-4 which was annoying, but 2-3 fitted me fine thankfully!



So excited for my holiday now, I love holiday shopping :)

I also recently picked up this gooooorgeous green bag from River Island. I had been eyeing it up for quite a while and so was my mum! I finally got my paws on it after having an unsuccessful shoe shopping trip and thought "sod it, I'll get the bag!"

Normally I hate River Island bags.. I hate the way they put their name on their bags in HUGE writing. Or those huge R's they put on there. Tacky in my opinion. But this bag was different, and I salute River Island on their good work!


Nail polish of the day is.. Chanel's Le Vernis in Noir Ceramic. I think this may be favourite nail varnish EVER! I thought I was crazy spending so much on a nail varnish but I wanted to see if there was a difference when you pay more for nail varnishes. And boy, there is! I've had this just over a year now and it is only now starting to become a little thick. But at the moment, still wearable.



I love this so much because it's a black polish with a difference. It has a wonderful shine and if you click on the photo to enlarge it you can see the specks of silver. True to its name, it is ceramic looking.


Love the Chanel nail polish bottles!



And here it is on my nails, below :)


Hope you are having/had a great day.
Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. ahh i got havianas on friday! i went for the brazil ones in dark brown though. luckily i get discount as i work in a shoe shop but still, 15 on flipflops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is so cute, cool haul, just became a follower, http://www.mylittlemakeupcorner.blogspot.com/
    check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. size 2-3? wow, you have small feet! i usually have the largest ahaha. it's so hard to find shoes D:

    ReplyDelete