FOTD + Every day make up

25 June 2009

FOTD + Every day make up

FOTD from yesterday, and an example of how my make-up looks on a day-to-day basis.
I save the fancy stuff for nights out or special events. My regular day look is much simpler and less fussy.



Make-up worn:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Dark
Me Me Me Beat The Blues highlighter
MAC Pink Swoon - just a light dusting of it
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Zero
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
Body Shop Strawberry lip balm
YSL Nutri Systeme Hydra/Protect moisturiser as a primer
It's my birthday tomorrow, yay!
Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty look.
    Love the hair! Wish I was brave enought to dye mine that light x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It used to be lighter, I'm actually trying to darken it down a bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you look stunning even with your "everyday" makeup look!!! You are just naturally blessed with a pretty and perfect face :)

    ReplyDelete