EOTD

24 June 2009

EOTD

So technically it was yesterdays eyeshadow but hey.. it was a look I don't normally do so thought it was worth blogging about! Blues usually make my eyes look really small!




I was feeling summery and went for a blue look! I used:

*MAC All That Glitters e/s - inner corner
*MAC Steamy e/s - middle to outer corner
*Barry M Dazzle Dust 94 - over the outer corner and into the crease
*Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Covet - lined the lower lash line
*Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara to top and bottom lashes


Love the Urban Decay eyeliners.. Covet is my favourite shade! It really goes well with MAC Steamy so I have found.


And here is the whole face. Excuse the ucky tied back hair. It was a busy day!
Also wearing MAC Face and Body Foundation with MAC MSF Natural, MAC Pink Swoon blush and YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in shade 7.


I feel like blues never really suit me but MAC's Steamy is so gorgeous, its more a sea green blue and it works better with my eye colour.

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. I love that look! :) I'll definitely try it out since I have Steamy e/s. I'll probably have to use something in place of all that glitters though. I'm debating whether to buy Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara. Would you recommend it? Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete