What I'm Using At The Moment

23 May 2009

What I'm Using At The Moment

Ok so I pinched this off the lovely Daisy - http://cupcakeswithcherries.blogspot.com/

I have come home to my parents house for a few days as I have finished my exams and some of my flatmates are still revising for theirs.. so sadly I won't be able to post about all the products I've recently bought.. which is a huge shame as I am dying to tell you about them!!


What I am currently using and loving ...

HAIR

Shampoo -I tend to alternate a lot because my hair goes a bit limp or greasy if I keep using the same thing. But I bought Patene Sleek and Shine the other day and mm it smells good :)

Conditioner - Also the Pantene Sleek and Shine. But tonight I will be using my ION intense hydration hair mask :)

Hair Mask - Ooops, just answered that! ION :)

Styling Products -I don't use much styling products, but for heat protection I use the L'Oreal Heat Protection Cream... the one in the pink bottle.. it is a wonderful product :-)


BODY

Body Wash - Original La Source in Lime

Body Moisturizer - Vaseline Intensive Moisturiser.. got it on offer and I love it.. does the job nicely anyway :) and it sinks in very quickly which is good for the mornings!

Deodorant - Sure Crystal Clear

Fake Tan - Dove Summer Glow body lotion :) got this when it was on offer and I loooovee it so much! Never been keen on the gradual self tanners but this product get's 5 stars from me!


FACE

Makeup Remover - Clinique face wash or regular baby wipes, depending on how tired I am!

Cleanser -Clinique face wash acts as my cleanser..

Toner - Clinique 3-step toner in number 2. But for the last two nights I've tried out my Lush Tea Tree toner and so far so good!

Exfoliator - YSL sample I got. But other than that, it's good old Neutragina :-)

Mask - Neutragina two in one face wash/face mask



MAKEUP

Primer - YSL Top Secrets (I got a sample of it)

Foundation - MAC Studio Sculpt

Concealer - MAC Studio Sculpt

Powder - MAC Mineral Skinfinish is what I usually use to set my make-up

Blush - Benefit Posietint or MAC Pink Swoon

Bronzer - YSL Poudres de Soleil

Highlighter - Number 7 Skin Illuminator in Peach

Eyebase - Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Eyeshadow - Either nothing at all or All That Glitters :-)

Eyeliner - YSL Double Wear Zero Smudge liquid eyeliner

Curler - No7

Mascara - Dior Diorshow Blackout in Black

Lipstick - YSL Rouge Volupte in shade 7

Gloss - MAC pink lemoade

Nail Varnish - OPI Done Out In Deco




Have a great bank holiday weekend! Feel free to steal this!


Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Go Original Source! Hehe, love it.

    I've got that number 7 skin illuminator too- I always squeeze too much out though and it makes a total mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may indeed steal this one from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steal away!!

    @Daisy - Yeah that shower gel smells gorgeous! Got it on offer for a £1.. as you can see I love all the supermarket offers haha!
    Yeah the skin illuminator is a bit tricky I find.. sometimes if it goes too near my blush it ends up looking all weird..!!

    ReplyDelete