What I Bought Today

6 May 2009

What I Bought Today

Mini shopping trip after my doctors appointment.. damn high street make-up stores being so enticing!

Ok so firstly I got two packs (buy one get one free at Boots!) of Olay Daily Facials Express.
I got these because Jayde Nicole (Playmate of The Year 2008) spoke of her love for these on her Twitter last week and therefore I obviously HAD to try them! She is beautiful :) and whilst I've not used these wipes yet.. they smell lush! They claim to remove even waterproof mascara, so I'll be giving you the verdict on these tomorrow!

I did end up buying Maybelline's Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation too. I loved the sample I used yesterday, so hopefully it's a good buy. I'll keep you posted on this!

Ah.. false lashes. I don't actually wear these often but I have a big fancy dress night out coming up with the university (Carnage for any of you UK university students) .. the theme is Baywatch so I'm going to go big on the make-up and hair! I already have another pair of Revlon Fantasy Lengths in 'defining' which I'll be wearing at my Summer Ball. The pair I got today are 'flirty'.


Whilst in Superdrug I picked up this cheap eye shadow palette by BeautyUK. I don't wear eyeshadow all that often, but I liked this palette because they are all very neutral shades!



And finally, I got a GOSH lipstick. Shade 'Darling'. The famous 'Darling' everyone speaks so fondly of. I'm having dark eye make-up for my summer ball so wanted something neutral for my lips.. this seems perfect!
Flash:


Without flash:







Right, I really must get on with some work!
I'll be back later to fill out a tagged blog!
Lydia xox


1 comment:

  1. Haha, I'm exactly like that too! If I see something a Celeb uses I simply must have it!!!! A Baywatch themed party, oh my gosh how much fun!! Hope you post photos after, that will be so fun to dress up for!!! Say Hi to Mitch & Hobbie for me :P

    ReplyDelete