Tagged!

7 May 2009

Tagged!

Ok so I finally got round to filling this in! Just handed my last assignment for this year in and now I have a little bit of freedom before revision starts... :)

Thanks Sarah for tagging me!

TAG: Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know You
What made you choose your blog? Well I decided to start it because my journalism lecturer suggested it might be a good idea to online blog. And the name of it.. well it’s pretty self-explanatory. I’m a student.. who’s a shopaholic.. and I ramble!

What's your actual name? Lydia, but I think that you probably knew that anyway.

Do you have any nicknames? A lot of people call me lyds or lala, but that’s about it.

Apart from the obvious make up / beauty hobby, what other hobbies do you have? Hmm.. music. Not playing it myself, but I love live music.. and I go to live gigs quite often.

What do you do? I’m a media student

What would you like to do? Fashion journalism

Tell us something embarrassing, but that you love doing? Um.. I can’t think of anything! I enjoy scraping (ped-egg) the hard skin off the soles of my feet a bit too much for a normal person though if I’m honest...

Tell us a little something that we don't already know about you. I have small feet! UK size 3.5

What achievement are you most proud of? My French and Spanish A levels.. because they were SUCH hard work! And I got through it! And got qualifications in them too :)

What do you most like about yourself? I’m a big dreamer. And my dreams never leave me. Once I want to do something, it will stay with me until I do it.

What would you change about yourself if you could? Slimmer legs... they ruin my figure!

If you could have anything in the world (that doesn't cost any money), what would you want? Happiness

:) have a great day

Lydia xox

p.s. Those Olay Daily Facials Express wipes are great! They take every inch of your make-up off and leaves your face soft as a babys bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment