Ramblings

5 May 2009

Ramblings

So.. I've been a bit naughty. I've only gone and ordered myself 3 OPI nail polishes.. when I was meant to be writing my assignment! But yay, I can't wait for them to get here already! I bought them from a shop on eBay recommended by lollipop26 from youtube (she is my youtube hero!)

Anyway I will be blogging when I receieve them!

And also, I've just done my look for Sarahs contest - http://kiss--and--make-up.blogspot.com/

If you don't follow her already, do it! And enter her content - Disney, so fun :)

Photos of my attempt to come soon.

Hope you're all having a good evening

I'm off to ped-egg my feet into smooth heaven!

xox

4 comments:

  1. Everyone is going on about the ped-egg i think I'm going to have to invest in one!
    What opi colours did you get?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love OPI too! eBay is much more fun than assignment writing :) Ohhh thanks for the shout out gorgeous! I can't wait to see your look! I'm so excited, I bet you look AMAZING!!! Btw, you've been tagged on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I just tagged you yet again! 2 tags in one night :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ped-egg is awesome! At first, it scared me a little... who wants to literally grate their feet? But I've got used to it now and it's working really well!

    Yay Sarah I shall check the tags out now. My look isn't anything too special.. I love make-up but I'm sadly no make-up artist!
    x

    ReplyDelete