MeMeMe Beat The Blues

28 May 2009

MeMeMe Beat The Blues

MeMeMe Beat The Blues

This dupe for Benefits High Beam is well worth trying out! It is my favourite highlighter at the moment, I find most highlighters make my blush/bronzer/MSF looks sparkly and shiny if they overlap and it looks horrible. MeMeMe's Beat The Blues doesn't do this. Its gold in colour but not overly shimmery.. I think it just about the perfect colour for a cheek highligter.

For only £3-4, it is a bargain if you're in the UK!
Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. I'll remember this when I run out of high beam :) thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this product in both colours. I was luck enough to be sent these in swaps that I did with girls from UK. I reach for this product so many times. It is beautiful and I like it better than the Benefits High Beam. What a bargain, I'm afraid to run out, yikes! Glad you like it too. xxNadia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this does look like a good alternative for Benefit High Beam!!! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo I was going to get this today..but I spent all money, next time! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @lauren - def. get it! it's well worth it :)

    ReplyDelete