Baywatch style

11 May 2009

Baywatch style

Ok, so it was nothing too creative in the make-up department for the Baywatch themed party I went to last night.. it's not like the women wore much make-up when they were acting as lifeguards!

I just wanted to blog some pictures to show how AWESOME the YSL Double Wear Liquid Liner is! The blackest of black and such a nice nib to draw it on with. I'm a little embarassed to say I fell asleep wearing my make-up last night.. but when I woke up my eyeliner was still perfectly intact! Not one little smudge or fading. AMAZING!!

Got to love the tacky £1 glasses eh :) shame I didn't put my whistle round my neck for the photo!

Also wearing GOSH lipstick in Darling.. it is safe to say I LOVE it!! So glad I bought it. I can see myself going through this lipstick very quickly! And would definitely re-purchase :)
Hope you had a great weekend
Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. OO love the makeup looks very nice:)
    Where did you get the sunnies from?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GOSH lipstick is gorgeous! I really want it but it's always sold out in every Superdrug, booo.

    Eyeliner looks fab too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeoussss!!! Love the eyes, very sexy!!

    ReplyDelete