Q?

19 April 2009

Q?

Ok so I have nothing to blog about today so I thought I would nab this quiz and give it a go :-)

What is your current obsession? Hmm right now.. I would say fitness. I'm on a serious health trip at the moment!

What is your weirdest obsession? Uhh I'd say writing lists for absolutely everything!! Shopping lists, lists of things to do, lists of things to buy, lists of things to research.. the topics are never ending lol

What are you wearing today? A pink t-shirt from Oasis, long black Topshop cardigan and I was wearing Oasis jeans but changed into my M&S black running trousers cos they're comfier :-)

What's your favorite comfort food? Anything really! I'd say I'd take popcorn over crisps and chocolate/sweets though!

What would make today special? Nothing, I've had a really lovely day

What would you like to learn to do? Professional make-up

What’s the last thing you bought? Groceries at Tescos this morning

What are you listening to right now? Radio 1

What is your favourite weather? Sunny and warm :-) but not too hot!

What is your most challenging goal right now? Getting fit... university is seriously bad for your health lol!

What do you think about the person who tagged you? I didn't get tagged, I pinched it! But the girl I pinched it off is amazing at make-up and super pretty!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? California - maybe Malibu or Orange County

What would you like to have in your hands right now? Money

If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why? Scarlett Johannson because she is gorgeous, successfull and rich!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? LA please

Which language do you want to learn? I would like to continue learning French and Spanish :-) I'm sad I haven't continued with it at degree level but it's something I will pursue in my spare time

What do you look for in a friend? Trustworthy, funny and free-spirited

Who do you want to meet in person? Hugh Hefner, so he could make me a Playmate! Lol. Failing that then Matthew Bellamy from Muse because he is a genius

What’s your favourite type of music? No particular type. If I like it, then I like it

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? Hmm. A turquoise dress by Mina from Topshop which I got in the sale plus money off because some stitching had come away!

What is your dream job? Fashion journalist

Any favourite models?I think Cindy Crawford was and still is stunning! I also love Heidi Klum.

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on? Vivienne Westwood purse - I have my eye on a red patent one it is gorgeous!

Favourite designer? Stella McCartney

Fashion pet peeve? Hmm.. just people who wear the wrong clothes for their bodyshape. I love skinny jeans but I know that I'm not blessed with the right legs for them.. so I don't wear them!

Do you admire anyone’s style? Carrie Bradshaw - a fictional character yes, but amazing nonetheless. She's eclectic, original and brave.

Describe your personal style. I don't do casual all that often, I prefer dresses and skirts to trousers or jeans.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie Dough

What is your favourite makeup brand? MAC



Hope you had a great weekend!

Lydia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment