5 April 2009

Hi! I realise it's been a whole week since I last posted but I'm so forgetful with things! Plus, I've been to stay with a uni friend so I have been short on time. I apologise!
I see I have some followers now, thanks for following me guys :-)

Right onto the important stuff...
so I popped into MAC on the weekend hoping to bag myself something from the Sugarsweet collection.. I really hoped to get the nail polish in Peppermint Patti but it was sold out in both stores! And it's sold out online boohoo! Has anyone got their paws on it? If so, is it worth the hunt for me to get it? I tried to get Barry M's dupe of it, but it doesn't seem to be in any of the Superdrug stores around!

However, what I did purchase at MAC was the Aquavert eyeshadow from the Sugarsweet collection - now normally I do use green eyeshadow but I never wear light shadows because they wash me out a little... and this is a light green shade. However, I tried it out this morning and it is b-e-a-utiful! Love it. It's very wearable for the daytime and I'm happy I got it!

Sadly it was not a massive splurge at MAC because I'm quite poor at the moment! Roll on my next student loan.. only 15 days to go hurrah!

When my loan does come through I shall be right onto the MAC website to order Studio Sculpt foundation and the Studio Sculpt concealer. I was oohing and aahing around the MAC counter in Birmingham's bullring during the week.. but I resisted and I shall wait untill I get the next loan. I really fancy the Studio Sculpt foundation and it might be just the thing I need because my Studio Fix foundation (as much as I love it) feels like it is drying my skin out a little when I wear it daily. I'd say it was better for nights out and special occasions. Is anyone else a Studio Sculpt fan?

Right, I'm off to order some Matrix hair products at HQ hair, I'm going to try the colour care ones this time.. I'll let you know how they go! Mmm Matrix products smell gorgeous :-)

Blog soon,

Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. Oh thankyou so much for the comment! Yes I am absolutley visiting London and can not wait to see it!!!! Haha the shopping is something I am looking forward to the most! I have heard only the best things about London shopping.... I think you are right, I will have to make sure I am a girl scout with the clothes, be prepared with a few warm items and a few cool lose items just to cover my bases.
    That eyeshadow sounds just gorgeous, the green would looking stunning on you!!!
    I think I've added the followers box to my blog now.. ha I think! I am not tooo tech savvy but getting there!!! I have added myself as a follower of yours too!
    Take care : )
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete