Countdown...

16 April 2009

Countdown...

Yes the countdown to my next student loan installment is certainly on! 4 days left yippeeee!
I'm setting aside Wednesday to get up early and head to Cardiff for some much needed retail therapy :-)

I carry around a little notebook with me which I scribble products and things down that I want to buy at some point! Anyone got any reccommendations or suggestions for me?

I'm unsure whether to buy Bobbi Browns longwear gel eyeliner.. or should I get MACs gel liner instead? Argh the confusement! I'm going to pick up Benefits angled eyeliner brush to apply it with! Not used a gel liner before. I usually stick to kohl for the bottom lash line, and use an eyeliner pen for the top and to create flicks. . . so this shall be something new for me! I've got quite a steady hand when it comes to eyeliner so fingers crossed I'll be okay!

No products to review today sadly, just random ramblings from me.. sorry!
Can't wait to go back to university on Saturday... I feel so lazy at home! I'm trading my gym sessions in this term, for long early morning walks along the promenade next to the beach! I think they'll be easier to get me out of bed for haha :-)

Oh must add - been reading Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella and it is great! Read it a few years back when it was Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic.. but it's just as good second tme round - I have a memory like a fish anyway! It's a really entertaining read - and I can definitely relate to Rebecca Bloomwoods character!

Hope everyone is well, thanks for reading


Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh hope your shopping trip is lots of fun! How exciting! Oh I have heard such great things about this book, I saw the movie and LOVED it!!!

    ReplyDelete